
Something new...
I started something new this week. I began a Bible study, "A Heart Like His" by Beth Moore. In the past, I have never been very good at following through with things like this after I start them. I remember talking to my sister one time about doing one of Beth Moore's studies. I told her how I didn't think that I would keep up with the workbook. She assured me that once I started, I would not be able to stop. Well, after two days of the study I can tell Anita was right. So far I am loving the study because it gives me a plan and direction to study the Bible. In just today's study, I was reading from I Samuel, Deuteronomy, Jonah, and Ezekiel. It leads me to see things from God's word that I might not have learned.
Thanks Anita for the example you are to me. Thanks to my church for offering this study. Thanks to Beth Moore for following God's direction to write. Most importantly, thanks to God for giving us his word.


1 comments:
This is a great Beth Moore study. I really hope you enjoy it as you grow! Try Beloved Disciple next! It's my favorite so far...
Post a Comment