I hope all things don't come in threes...
Erin, you shared about locking yourself out, so I'm going to share my embarassing moments for the week. I was running yesterday evening. Everything was going pretty good. I was listening to the radio, running at a pretty good pace, it wasn't too hot out. I thought all was well until I suddenly found myself flying headfirst through the air. In an instant there was no more music from my radio and I was stretched out on the ground. My hands were spotted with blood. My shoulder hurt. My hip was bruised. I had tripped over an uneven seam in the sidewalk. Aren't I graceful? After checking to make sure no one was watching, I did the only thing I could. I found my radio batteries, dusted myself off, turned the radio on and finished my run. recently when I was watching the Astros I found myself wondering what it is like to go from all out running to slide into base. Maybe this is a a taste of that.
Well, you would think that this was enough for one week. Sadly its not. This morning at work I'm walking to the front of the office carrying some papers and a dish. I turn the corner and before I know it I'm on the floor again. My papers are strewn everywhere. My dish has rolled into Donnette's office. And I'm looking around to see if I have any wittnesses. For a brief moment I think I've gotten away with it. But suddenly there are 10 people standing over me asking if I've been drinking this morning. I have no idea what happened. Yesterday I was mad at myself, today I was just embarrassed.
Maybe I should just stay in bed tomorrow!
7 years ago


1 comments:
Poor Marcia. It does sound like you need a day to rest... Now we have stories to tell if we ever play a game with "Tell Your Most Embarassing Moment!"
side note: I think you said you were buying season two grey's anatomy... Can I borrow it or watch some w/ you??? I've seen season one and all I have to say is: Yes, I'm pathetic.
Post a Comment