CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 10, 2006



If you need something to laugh at...

Here are two things that you can imagine if you need something to put a smile on your face.

I decided yesterday that I wanted to buy some hotrollers and try rolling my hair. I'm not sure what I was thinking with this idea. After I tried them I decided that they were actually magic time machine rollers. My hair was giant. It was like I had gone back in time 15 years. Just think about that and try not to laugh.

Tonight Matthew was going to Target so he said he would take the rollers back for me. Ok...think of Matthew. Do you have a picture of him (and his hair style) in your mind? Good, now imagine him returning hot rollers to Target. Now try not to laugh. He said he told the girl working there that he really wanted to use them, but when he woke up this morning he was bald. She didn't think it was funny.