CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Visual Nativity

Mallory's school had a visual nativity today for Christmas. The little boys dressed as shepherds and the little girls dressed as angels. Except for Mallory, she was a "princess fairy". Even calling them fairy wings and a crown, it was a tough sell getting her to put the costume on.  The girl is stubborn.

Walking to Bethlehem with her buddy.
The kids were all on stage to sing, but none of them did much singing. I think the only song Mallory sang was Jingle Bells, but while the group was singing something else.

They got to make sand art. She's been wearing her sand Christmas tree all day since we left.


There was some serious cookie decorating.

And cookie eating.

She decorated one for me too and even let me eat most of it!

I was surprised, but she actually rode the donkey. When she got off I reminded her to say thank you. So she did and the donkey guy said "you're welcome". She then specified that she had really said thank you to the donkey!