Is it just me, or does the post plastic surgery Kenny Rogers look more like Reverend Alden (from Little House on the Prairie) than he does the pre plastic surgery version of himself?
 |
| Kenny Before |
 |
| Kenny After |
 |
| Reverend Alden |
And yes, I know that my sister is the only one that may care about this post!
3 comments:
Yes!!!
Lol. Totally!
s you seem vain ... I did [Botox] once,' she says, wriggling her forehead to prove it still moves. 'I wanted to see what it's like because I get a furrow I can't get rid of. But when I mentioned it, I got vilified.""When I walk Christian Louboutin Salethrough a room with my head held high and stride in my high heels, I'm pretty well aware of the effect I have on people. People notice you." Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's adv
strict Court for the Southern District of New York. The district court acknowledged that color alone may sometimes be protected as a trademark — a premise set forth by the Supreme Court in 1995 in Qualitex v. Jacobson —Christian Louboutin Daffodil but its analysis of the protectability of a single color trademark was complicated by the fact that the color mark was applied to an article in the fashion industry, where "color
es. Louboutin incorrectly asserted on his trademark registration that only he uses red on the soles of shoes. However, as YSL pointed out, red has been used on shoe soles for centuries. Furthermore, both YSL and Valentino have used red for shoe soles in the past.Of the eight factors, none alone are dispositive. The flexible nature of the factors permits courts significant discretion in applying th
ook. Pang Tongde after seeing Geng Yuhuai livid face, vaguely know what happened. Hurriedly rushed upstairs, in the 2 floor of the stair corner met Geng Yuhuai was downstairs.No longer look at that piece of stiff smileChristian Louboutin Boots hypocritical face, Geng Yuhuai go cheap christian louboutin shoes downstairs. Through the floor of the hall, through the because he made" noise " and to stop the action group. He st
pup
Post a Comment