Today I'm thankful:
- I did NOT have to give up on getting Mallory's new car seat in after trying it two different ways. I just went back and read one tiny little step I had missed
- I did NOT have to be stuck at home all day because the garage door wouldn't go down. I just kept hitting the button over and over and over...
- I did NOT have to spend more than a few seconds locked in the garage while Mallory was in the house crying because she thought I had left her.
- I did NOT have to totally take the car seat out and put it back so I could move the straps when I realized that Mallory was a lot taller than I had guessed
- I did NOT cry when Kroger didn't have the chocolate cake I had been planing on eating since the middle of my run this morning.


1 comments:
I'm totally impressed that you tackled the car seat by yourself. I always give that job to Sean because it makes my brain hurt.
Post a Comment