I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that its been 2 months since my last post. We've been busy with getting settled in the new house, 2 trips to Ft. Worth, birthdays, visitors from Ft. Worth, a half marathon, marathon training, and the every day world of working and the craziness of Mallory Joy Joy! Here are a few pictures documenting the Mallory craziness part, for everything else you'll just have to use your imagination.
 |
| Tiff, you can tell your mom that Mallory is getting lots of use out of the bag she made. |
 |
| This picture is why I check on Mallory before I go to bed. Her head was just barely hanging on the bed, so I carefully turned her around and tucked her in. When I gave her a little kiss, she mumbled in her sleep "need hug too!" How sweet is she?!? |
 |
| I promise, this is not how Mallory moved to the new house. |
 |
| Making PaPaw proud! |
 |
| I guess she spent a lot of time in boxes? |
 |
| Mallory was a BIG fan of the coffee table jungle gym before we found the glass top pieces for it. |
 |
| These two kind of like each other! |
 |
| Mal has been perfecting her "silly face". |
 |
| Sara taught her how to get her guns up this summer. Too bad there hasn't been a whole lot for us Red Raiders to cheer about this season. |
 |
| When you're this cute, someone's got to take your picture! |
 |
| Mallory is VERY into her 'noculars these days. I think this time she pulled them out and told me she was looking for Chick-Fil-A. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment