CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here We Go Again

We closed on our new house this week.  Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!  We're a little excited about it if you can't tell.  The movers are coming Wednesday and I've got a lot of packing left to do, so here are some pictures of it before the previous owner moved out.


New kitchen is probably twice as big as my current one
Master bathroom at least three times as big as ours now.  I can't wait to have room for both of us to actually be in there at the same time.
Weird ledge over the front door. I would love any ideas of what to do with this.
Game room!  No, he didn't leave the pool table.
Guest room.  Who wants to be our first visitor?
Plenty of room for a slip 'n slide in the back yard!

1 comments:

Charlton

yay for moving! ;) The master bathroom looks nice especially since you have 2 completely separate sink/counters. You can take up all of the counter space you want because it's all yours! ;)