CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Happy Birthday Ladybug!

Since Mallory's birthday is smack dab between Christmas and New Year, we decided to celebrate her half birthday this year.  It was great, except for it being just a tad hot!  We had a lady bug party at a local park with some friends and family.

She was just a little excited



I LOVED how her cupcake cake turned out. Thank you Target!

Mallory was so excited to blow out her candles, she had both blown out before we could even sing to her

She loved her cake too

Thanks Nathan, ladybug cupcakes can get a little bit messy

Mal wasn't the only one to enjoy the cupcakes

Presents!



playing with Mommy's friend Monica

playing with Mallory's friend Kate

Overall, Mallory had a ball at her party so it was perfect!

4 comments:

Anita

It was a fun day for everyone!

The Johnsons

I had a friend growing up that her parents did this for her, too. I always thought that was a fun idea! Glad she had a fun party!

Libby

Those first 2 pics are just adorable!! Looks like y'all had a blast, happy birthday:)

Charlton

Ooh, I'll have to look into that ladybug cupcake cake. Ladybugs is what I'm planning to do for Mackenzie's birthday too. I'm assuming I'd have to go to one of those super targets. ;)