CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 05, 2010

This and That

I was downloading pictures from our camera and found this hodgepodge of pictures that I thought I would share.  They pretty much sum up things around here lately.

Mallory has been getting more and more into pretending lately, this is her riding her "horsey".
Play-Doh bracelets with Daddy.




Crazy bubble blowing with Daddy

One of Mallory's most favorite activities, PAINTING!

She could paint for hours.

And hours!

Just a sweet girl outside

Mallory and her Dora coat (that's her name for it). I bought this for her before we went to the lake. I wasn't sure if she would wear it or not, but she loves it! This picture may have been the morning that I had to convince her to take it off so we could eat breakfast. 


Crazy girl!


No, I haven't put her to work yet.  Every now and then Mallory asks to help clean.  I give her a paper towel and she "cleans" the fridge.  I tried a real wipe, but it just smeared.

And when she's not cleaning, she just kicks back with her snacks.

4 comments:

Libby

Too cute! She's getting so big!!

Jessica H

She is so cute - I can tell she has SO much personality just from the pictures you post!

The Johnsons

She is so funny. When does painting start?! You'll have to give me some tips for Liz - that sounds like fun! I thought Matt was making handcuffs instead of braceletts... :)

My Glass is 3/4 Full Most of the Time

Adorable pictures!