I've been going back and forth on this for a while, and finally made up my mind. I'm going to make my blog private before my next post (which will be soon, because I have some great pictures of Mallory and her cousins). If you want to keep reading and seeing pictures, leave me a comment with your email address or send me an email so that I can put you on my approved list. If you've been lurking in the dark corners of the blog world, don't be shy...there's a good chance I may have been blog-stalking you too!
Also, I'm guessing facebook will not import my posts anymore. So if you're reading this on fb, let me know too so I can put you on the list.
7 years ago


12 comments:
justinandjennifer@gmail.com
I'm also considering going private with mine. I'd love to be able to keep up with you guys - amber_wiggins@hotmail.com. It was great seeing you at the zoo, maybe we could meet up again sometime.
I'm thinking about doing the exact same thing, actually...please add me, libbymelton@hotmail.com :)
Add me...my email is tiffdawg11@hotmail.com
and me..
jen.rogers@gmail.com
So what made you go private?
codyandash at gmail dot com
Put us on the list...love keeping up! burroff_carnes@yahoo.com
ME!!! I would love to keep up with Mallory and you during our moving!!!
lovinbiggio@hotmail.com
add me to your list! kelleeshoe@yahoo.com
add me please! robinscharff@gmail.com
add me to your list-kbreaves13@gmail.com
kim
Post a Comment