CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun Times at PaPaw and Dee's

Mallory and I spent last weekend at my parents house.  To say she had a good time is a bit of an understatement.  She and her cousins had a BLAST playing together!


but first, she had to do her chores 


2 monkeys sharing a banana

Abby and Nathan can crack Mal up like nothing else

getting some quick snuggles from Anita

even in just a diaper Mallory knows the importance of accessorizing
 
See, Mallory didn't leave her clothes at home
 
we went to the park twice on Saturday and these twins were in heaven
 
 Abby had some really funny things to say from this window, if only I could remember what they were

3 sweeties (4 if you count Mal's doggie) ready for church

I LOVE this picture, I just wish I knew how to use our camera better so the lighting wasn't so bad

2 comments:

The Johnsons

I did think it was funny that she was only in her diaper at the beginning and then read your comment about her clothes. Looks like a fun weekend. I can't wait to be an aunt and the kids to have cousins to play with!

Where did you get Mallory's sandals in the last picture? So cute!

Tiffany

I can't believe how long her hair is! What a fun time those cousins must have had!