I've been doing a bit of phone switching lately. I'm back to using an old one until my new one comes in the mail. I found a ton of pictures from the last year or so on it and decided I better save them to the computer before they were lost forever. It was fun to go through them because they are a bunch of random shots from Mal and a few others. Here are some of my favorites in a very scrambled order.

As usual, Mallory was scarfing down her dinner this night. And yes, I did get all that red sauce out of her shirt.

"Parsh, take my picture"

I'm pretty sure I had to take this picture to capture what a mess she had made at this meal.

Such a sweet face with those chubby cheeks and two teeth.

"Mommy, you should get a saucer. They're fun"

Pretty sure she was laughing at her cousins in this shot.

There were a lot of tub pictures on my phone. The ones taken at my parents house stood out because the water is so crystal clear there.

Our apartment was so small we never needed baby gates. We just blocked Mallory in with boxes or whatever was handy, but this box wasn't gonna stop her anymore.

Pick up toy, shake, drop on floor, and repeat until basket is empty.

My two favorite faces trying to cheer me up while we were at the doctor's office for my broken hand.

I was desperate this afternoon trying to pack. Mallory would not take a nap. The DVD players were packed. So yes, I planted her in her bumbo in front of the computer playing Baby Einstein.

If you look closely you can see some spots on the side of Mallory's head. If you look closer you will see that they match the mardi gras beads Nathan insisted Dee wear on her birthday. Mal woke up from her nap on Dee looking like she had a serious disease, but it was just the beads.

"Look Mommy, I stood up all on my own!"

Abby is not very big on personal space. This was last year during Easter weekend. If she could have, she would have climbed in the carrier with Mal-uh-lee.

Could there be anymore prints or shades of pink in this picture?

Nathan on his 6th birthday.

Sweet girl snoozing with a full tummy.

Just chilling on the boppy in Mommy's lap.

This was the first picture I took with my new phone. I remember leaning over the rail from my hospital bed to get a picture of my brand new baby girl.
1 comments:
That was a fun post!
Post a Comment