I’ve been trying to write this post for a while, but haven’t been able to make myself do it. So…here goes. We’re moving! We put our house on the market back in the first half of June. We got an offer this weekend and after going back and forth a bit, we have a contract and are scheduled to close on August 15th. That is sounding really soon to me and there is so much to be done to move, so if you don’t hear from me for a while now you will know why.
We love where we live now. We have great friends and a great church. We love our house. Unfortunately we are 40+ miles from where Matthew works. So, we’ll be moving to an apartment in the “stinky” city where he fights crime. The good thing about this move is that I will get to stay at home with Mallory! Matthew will get to have more time at home with us too since his commute will be so much shorter.
So, like Peter and the rest of the Bradys sang, “When its time to change, you’ve got to rearrange”.
7 years ago


6 comments:
Congrats on the offer and contract! Does this mean that you'll find a new group of Bunco ladies and a new church? *sniff* 40+ miles would be quite a hike every week, so I can understand. It doesn't keep me from being sad, but having Matthew home more often is the important thing.
Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la.....(That is my Brady chorus for you) Congrats on the move and centralizing your life. Change is always hard. I know you guys will do great. Can't wait to hear all about it
Congrats on the house contract, stayin ghome with Mallory, etc. You and your family will be missed more than you know - but thankfully not too far away...
Congrats on the offer! I know what you mean about moving...we are doing it this weekend. Even if the move is just across town or a few miles away, it is still a lot of work. I'm glad you'll get to stay home with your baby too :)
Congrats on the house! We're going to miss you guys! I'll have to make a trip out to visit you (and the rest of my family) after Mackenzie is born. 40+ miles once a month for Bunco isn't too much is it???? :)
yay for the offer! can't wait to hear about your adventures staying home with mallory...you're going to love it!
Post a Comment