
This morning Harriett brought some do-nuts to the office. As several of us were gathered in the kitchen eating the sweet warm circles of perfection, someone asked "are there do-nuts in heaven?" We quickly decided that YES, there must be Shipley's Do-Nuts in heaven because they are just that good. So what do YOU think is so yummy that we will be enjoying it with God in heaven someday?
Just so you aren't concerned about your church staff, we also decided that if there are no do-nuts in heaven we won't miss them one bit. Who could miss do-nuts when you are spending eternity with God?


3 comments:
Definitely homemade ice cream.
Two really different things but - corny dogs and wedding cake. Not together of course... But they are both so yummy. Good thing these are rare treats since they aren't the healthiest.
Marcia- I re-found your blog from Raina's and had fun looking at pics of your little girl since we never run into eachother at church. I love the slideshow pics the best- I had to invite Cory over to see all her rolls! Good grief!! She sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment