Matthew likes to dress Mallory in onsies on their days together while I'm working. I'm always asking him to at lease put some pants on her when they go out in public. So I was pretty impressed when I came home last Thursday and found that he had put her in her cute ice cream cone dress to go over to his mom's. No bow, but that's who's complaining?
I got a recorded call this evening saying happy 4 month birthday to my child from her doctor and it was time for shots. Surely this must have been a wrong number because my little girl can't be anywhere close to 4 months old!
One of the highlights of last week for me was watching the American Idol contestants sing Shout to the Lord. It was pretty amazing to see a song performed on TV that was so boldly praising our God and Savior. In case you didn't see it, here it is.


6 comments:
I loved Shout to the Lord, too!!! Can't wait to see Mallory and you next week.
She is so cute!! Good job to Matthew! Love the bows!!
Those are the cutest little chunky legs in the first pic:) She is adorable...love the bows, too!
We have the same problem at our house. I came home yesterday and Caroline was naked except for her diaper! Sean swore that she hadn't been without clothes for that long, but I'm not so sure...:)
the blue bow is my favorite!!
I've never been a bow person - but I have to admit Mallory pulls it off very well. It makes me have second thoughts if this one is a girl...
Post a Comment