7 years ago
Monday, April 28, 2008
Happy Birthday!
Today was Mallory's 4 month birthday! She and I celebrated after work with a trip to Target of course. She was so excited by it that this is how she looked when we got home. Check out all that sweetness under her chin.
We went to Ft. Worth over the weekend. Clay and Nathan were gone most of the time, so we got to have some fun girls only time with Anita and Abby. We had so much fun that we hardly took any pictures. It was so fun seeing our girls together. Abby was very sweet with Mallory. She was always wanting to help take care of her, even when it was time to change her diaper.
I just can't resist a picture of these two. I'm a little jealous of Matthew because he can get Mallory to laugh. Its the sweetest little sound and she only does it for her daddy! I can't wait for him to be off tomorrow so I can her her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy 4 month birthday Mallory! Wow has it been that long already?
It seems like just yesterday that she was born.
I love love love that quilt she's laying on, it's so beautiful! I knew that even though you headed away from HU a little early that they couldn't take the Chio out of you :) And you're right, those daddies can get giggles and laughs in ways that we mommies just can't... but I'm thankful our kids have such great daddies... so I guess I'll concede :)
Wow I can't believe your little girl is 4 months. She is so cute!! I love the big blue bow!!! I am on a constant mission for good bows. I have some on order. I will let you know if they turn out. I got one today that was 16 bucks. YES, for some stupid reason I paid $16 for a headband and bow and guess what... I hate it! Looked nothing like the picture. The bows I have on order were only $5. Much better price. I can see Abby loving on Mallory. She is so sweet with babies. She love to hold Annie.
Post a Comment