CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CANDY

The elf in me couldn't not play along with Holly and her Five Favorite Candies blog. So, here are 5 of my favorites in no particular order (I didn't have the patience to put them in order).

Ducks, Chicks, and Bunnies! These sweet tart treats are one of my favorite things about Easter. This picture I found must be a few years old because this year I realized that they got rid of the green and yellow candies. Its just pink, purple, and blue. Purple is my favorite. I learned to like blue this year. Gobstoppers! These take me back to swim meets when I was a little girl. I remember getting them at the concession stand. I think they were sold in packages of just two back then. Am I making that up, or does anyone else remember that?
Skittles!!!!! These are definitely my favorites. I was so sad when my orthodontist told me I couldn't eat them when I got my braces. After about a year of no skittles, I got brave and learned how to eat them carefully. I never broke anything on them. Take that, Dr. M!
Hot Tamales! These come in second place after skittles. I remember when you could buy a box of them at the movie theater for only $2. Ahh...the good old days. I'm going to have to get some before my road trip this weekend.
Twizzlers! What can I say, they make mouths happy.


Honorable mention: Nerds, Mike & Ikes, and Jelly Beans,

4 comments:

Tiffany

I was so disappointed in the "new" chicks, ducks and bunnies this year. I HATE blue candy! I couldn't even eat the rest of the bag because they tasted weird from the blue ones.:( I'm still not over it.

Anita

Where is the CHOCOLATE!?! I mean those are all good, but nothing can compete with peanut M&M's!

Charlton

I agree with your sister! The chocolate candies are my favorite! Maybe I'll post my 5 favorites...

Hol

I love your blog's new look. Very cute! Do you remember the huge chewy Sweet Tarts? Oh, I could go for one of those right about now.