"Uh, I might be tearing up the house!"
I spent Labor Day weekend with my family. On Saturday, we celebrated Abby's second birthday. She got lots of fun and VERY GIRLY gifts. When Matthew and I were shopping for her gift, he said "I guess our house it going to be full of all this girly stuff soon!" I said "You bet!" Here's a picture of the little sweety in her crown her big brother gave her. For more pictures, check out Anita's blog.
On Sunday, we celebrated my grandma's 82nd birthday. It was just a small family gathering of close to 100 people. Yes, that was all family. No, I don't have any pictures.
On Monday I called Matthew to let him know I was on my way home. When I asked him what he was doing, he said "Uh, I might be tearing up the house." This may sound like a scary thing to you, but it was actually a good thing. The work converting our study into Mallory's room has begun!!! We HAD french doors going from our study into our master bedroom. Thanks to the help of our friends Brad and Brad, we now have a wall. There's still work to be done, but here are some pictures of the guys hard at work and our wall in progress. 


3 comments:
Ah, sweet Abby....you know I still haven't met her yet...we need to all get together soon with our GIRLS!! I'm totally impressed with your home improving...that's quite an undertaking. Sean and I haven't even thought about doing anything that complicated to our house!
How neat! Your study will make a great nursery - I'm sure you had already thought of that. Obviously...
Yes, we will have to get all the girls together. Nathan can play cops and robbers with y'alls guys. Abby can show Mallory and Caroline all kinds of cool tricks!
Post a Comment