CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'll admit it, I've been a bad blogger lately. I've been thinking about blogging a lot if that counts for anything. I guess my excuse is that I haven't had a whole lot to blog about. Life has been pretty uneventful around here lately.

I guess the most exciting thing has been that we ordered Mallory's bedding last week. Here's a picture of what it looks like. Unfortunately, it is going to be another three weeks before it gets here.

That's it for now. I'll try and find some more excitement that I can blog about soon.

8 comments:

Tiffany

I LOVE the bedding...can't wait to see it! Actually, I can't wait to see MY bedding. My mom is making it and it will finally be here this weekened...right in time! Tell Matthew HAPPY BDAY from us!

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber

I love the bedding. It is so precious. She is going to love her bedroom.

Ashley

Cute, cute, cute bedding. Those days are SO fun! I miss it.

Pat sweet Mallory for me. I hope to see you in person before too long

The Johnsons

So cute! I love the pink and brown - and I really like the patchwork!

Libby

That bedding is so adorable!!

Kellee

It's adorable!

Kim

So cute!! I love it.Brooklyn's room is in brown and pink and I just love the color combo!

laura

Oh my goodness, that is beautiful bedding! Your sweet little girl is going to enjoy that so much!