7 years ago
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Matthew and I both have birthdays at the end of this month. We decided to treat ourselves to our birthday present a few weeks early. We finally got ourselves a new kitchen table last week!!! We're pretty excited about it, if you can't tell.
The table we had been using was the one that my roommate and I bought at a second hand furniture store in Lubbock when we moved out of the dorm. I had used it in six different apartments plus our house for the last three years. If four people sat at it the there was barely room to spare for the salt and pepper shakers! We found our new table on craigslist.com, so its not new to us but its a definite upgrade. It has a leaf too, so there's even more room than it looks like. Come on over for dinner now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It looks great! It reminds me of our table. We have such great taste!
I told Caroline about her special treat from Aunt Marcia. I also told her that Uncle Matthew would do the donkey for her if she came out soon. I'll let you know what happens!
Post a Comment