CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 06, 2007

FUNNY
Mallory started moving enough/got strong enough last week for Matthew to feel her. It was pretty special. He movements started out very faint. He had to sit waiting for a while to get a faint feel of her. Last night, this was not the case. He had his hand on my stomach feeling her when we were going to bed. We were both laughing at how strong her movements had suddenly become. They became so strong that Matthew asked me, "Are you sure this is her we're feeling?" I told him, "I sure hope so, or I've got some serious problems!"
So...I'm thinking the coffee gelato I had last night might have had a little caffeine in it!

2 comments:

Anita

Uh, ya think so?

Anita

Glad she is being trained early on to LOVE sweets! She will make Marble Slab trips even more fun.