CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

With Matthew being a police officer, people often ask me if I worry about him when he is working. I respond by say no, because I know God is watching over him and that worrying would only make me crazy. Tonight at Bible study, Beth Moore read a verse that I don't remember reading before. It totally described these feelings.

"He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord." Psalm 112:7

What words could be more comforting than that?

3 comments:

Anita

That is an awesome verse and so true. God is totally watching out for our Maf every time he wears his "costume".

Tiffany

Heck yes I want to meet you for some dinner! I owe you some Marble Slab, too if you don't recall! Mmmm...

Ashley

I get asked the same question too and that verse will give me comfort in rough times as well.
OUr hottie husbands are such heroes!!