7 years ago
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Every Tuesday I go with some of my friends to eat dinner after work and then to First Baptist Church to hear Beth Moore speak. It is great. She's speaking on Wising Up...messages from Proverbs. When this study comes out, do it and look for me in the balcony.
Here's what made this an extra special day. Last week on our way home from Beth, we decided that we would eat pancakes for dinner this week. So today, we loaded up after work and headed to the nearest IHOP. When we got there and sat down, we saw the sign on the table. Today was National Pancake Day. Surprise, FREE PANCAKES!!! They just asked you give a donation when you left to the Shriners. So, for $5 I got a delicious short stack of flapjacks, a Dr Pepper, and the Shriners got a little something from me too.
Matthew is off and awake tonight. I felt I was having an above average hair day too! What more could a girl ask for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Glad you had a great Tuesday -- hope Wednesday's just as good for you. :) What an awesome deal for a bunch of pancakes! I love having breakfast for dinner -- if my husband did too, we'd probably have it at least once a week.
Thanks for answering my survey! I enjoyed reading your answers (yes, running can be considered a sport!). I went ahead & put you on my blogroll -- hope that's all right. Since I try to be fun with it, I used one of your nicknames, though I wasn't sure if it was one you liked or not, so be sure & tell me if you'd rather I not use it!
Hope you have a great day! Love, Lisa
Oh my gosh... I'm so jealous that you get to have a weekly date with Beth Moore :) A few ladies I have met here in Bolivia and I are getting ready to start Breaking Free (since I've never technically finished it on my own, and since it's the only one of hers that I have tapes for!) You know what my favorite IHOP pancakes are? Since you asked and all... Nuts and Grains. Oh my gosh, with some warm maple syrup, I'm drooling just thinking about them! I have them everytime that we're home! Oh, and so not a recommended night at the movie with I told you so? (I think that's what it's called) How come? Just curious.
Gregg gave me a hard time when he saw my bill was $7 and I had ordered the free pancakes! Oh well...
I was thinking last night your hair looked good - I should have said something.
Post a Comment