CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

GREY'S
Grey's was soooo good tonight. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I'm almost finished with watching it a second time. I would have stayed up anyways wasting time on the internet, so why not.
The two funniest lines in the show: 1. "She's Callie O'Malley", Alex. 2. "That's not good!", Christina. Both made me laugh hard both times through the show.
Here's what I want to know...what is the deal with Callie's scrubs? Her's are really low, and almost off the shoulder. Sometimes she wears a shirt under them, and it isn't noticeable. When she doesn't, she shows a lot of skin. No one else wears them like this.
Meredith's voice over is starting again, so I better get to bed. Does everyone else dread the voice over starting like I do?
Christina's ring she isn't wearing is beautiful. They should really give it away to a fan!

2 comments:

Shannon Dial

whats the voice over?

Marcia

When Meredith talks at the beginning and end of the show. Whenever she starts talking at the end I'm sad because it means its over.