CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007


If you know me very well, you know how I feel about birds. They're gross, dirty, do not belong near people and just really really freak me out! I saw this flyer posted on our mailbox last week and was speechless. You can't read the words very well in the picture, so this is what it says...
On January 18th, 2007, my bird named Joe got loose. Please contact me at 281.***.****. If you see him, call to him and he will answer to the name Joe or Pretty Baby.
If you already caught him, I am eternally grateful. Please call me immediately and I will come for him. This is his picture.
Reward offered!
I can't imagine how much money it would take for me to call to someone's lost bird so I could catch him and return him.
I have such serious questions about this person not just because they are looking for their lost bird, but because they actually had to write "This is his picture"! We'll who else's picture would be on the flyer? Big bird?
I've got to wrap this post up, because this dumb bird looking at me is gonna' give me nightmares.

2 comments:

The Johnsons

I like that he comes to the names Pretty Baby or Joe! How more opposite could two names be?!

It is a funny thought to picture you, calling "Pretty Bay, Pretty Baby - come here" with your arm stretched out...

Shannon Dial

are you kidding me? id post a sign saying i killed your bird